Tooth jewelry, a cosmetic dental technique where a diamond or a stone is joined to the teeth is increasing most extreme significance with expanding awareness among individuals. Twinkles are pure gold with precious stones like diamond, sapphires and rubies.
Simple Facts about Tooth Jewelry
• It is non-invasive and painless.
• Requires no extra maintenance.
• Can be removed or changed anytime has no impact on the teeth coating once the jewel is removed or replaced.
• Includes a method that solely takes about 15 minutes and is 100 percent reversible.
• It is color safe.
• Doesn’t hinder regular brushing even if the usage of an electric toothbrush nor hinder you from visiting your dentist or dental hygienist.
• You can have a jewel applied as a temporary enhancement which will last from 1- 6 weeks or a semi-permanent which will stay on until you decide to have it removed.
BUT I LOVE THE LOOK
As tempting as it may be to take the risk and get bling on your bi-cuspids in the name of fashion, consider if it’s worth the long-term damage to your teeth. If there is high impact or trauma on the spot where the jewelry sits, there is a chance that your tooth can chip or crack.
“Think about it. You spend so much time and money to have a perfect smile. As appealing as tooth jewels might be, the long-term risks outweigh the short-term fashion statement.
And to get complete health solutions and tips for your family and even for yourself visit: Completehealthtip.com